Academic Calender 2023-24
Academic Calender 2022-23
Academic Calender 2021-22
Academic Calender 2020-21
Academic Calender 2019-20
The academic Processes may include adherence to academic calendar and improving instruction methods using pedagogical initiatives such as real world examples Case Studies - Case studies are descriptions of a real life experience, related to the field of study or training, which are used to make points, raise issues or otherwise enhance the studentâs understanding and learning experience. Case studies are a great way to improve a learning experience, because they get the learner involved, and encourage immediate use of newly acquired skills. They differ from lectures or assigned readings, because they require participation and deliberate application of a broad range of skills. Provision of tutorial classes in time-table, Tutorial classes taken by faculty / teaching assistants. These tutorials help students secure better marks in the examinations, internal as well as Semester Examinations. Moreover tutorials help the students to gain confidence in their studies. Encouraging bright students, assisting weak students is by Mentoring is provided for total development of the students. Mentoring is provided after analyzing the problems, if any, faced by each student. Mentoring helps students to get over their difficulties with their studies (course work as well as laboratories). All students are periodically counselled by the concerned mentors. Class room Lectures - The main delivery method for the courses is lecture interspersed with discussion, this helps in the obtaining a sound understanding of the course fundamentals, design and implementation issues, etc.
- PRESENTATIONS - The abstract concepts difficult to imagine are presented through PowerPoint presentations and animation tools to impart insight into the subject. Presentations also illustrate ideas and concepts in graphics form. Video presentations effectively communicate the working of actual engineering solutions and their impact. Quality of laboratory experience with regard to conduct of experiments Laboratory session- Laboratory work demonstrates how theory can be verified by experiments through interpretation of results. Experiments are normally done in groups so students learn to work in teams.
- ASSIGNMENTS - Writing assignments deepens thinking and increases students' engagement with course material. Good writing assignments prompt students to think more deeply about what they're learning. Some assignments carry a bigger problem nearer to reality that cannot be done in the classroom. Group assignments help them to work effectively in a team.
- All the diploma students have to undergo 6 months of industrial training in various Government organisations.
- The students are encouraged to take internship program during their semester break. Faculty members give their guidelines, suggestions and scope and contact details of an internship. They also help the students by
- Interacting with the industrial experts, provide the students recommendation letters and other necessary supports. The alumni coordinator constantly interacts with alumni those who are working in the industries and request them to provide necessary guidelines and supports for their juniorâs internship.
- Providing an opportunity for students to demonstrate their knowledge, approach and understandings with the examiners. They are not just an assessment of the student's performance but usually an opportunity for the external examiner to get feedback from the students on the performance of the department.
- Seminar - The studentâs collect knowledge related to a topic and present it in a technical report and oral lecture comprehensively.
- Industrial Visits - Industrial visits are arranged to get the studentâs acquainted with industrial environment and work ethics.